Things to do to get quality sleep:
- It is important to sleep and wake up at the same time every day.
- If possible, be careful not to consume tea or coffee after 20.00 in the evening.
- Do not go to bed until you feel sleepy.
- Drinking chamomile or fennel tea 1 hour before going to sleep will help you fall asleep more easily.
- Do not go to bed with a full stomach or very hungry.
- Avoid watching TV or looking at your phone in bed, as the blue light emitted from electronic devices disturbs our sleep.
- Comfortable and not tight on the body pajama set choose. Pajama sets that are in contact with our bodies all night should be preferred from reliable brands.
We need to pay attention to the quality of sleep as well as its duration. Finally, it should not be forgotten that the melatonin hormone secreted during sleep is very important for our body.